|Event date||17 Oct 2018|
|Event time||09:30 - 14:00|
|Venue||Multipurpose Hall - Ghazi University, DG Khan|
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Tufail (Tamgha-i-Imtiaz)
|Organized By||Department of Agronomay|
Dr. Anser Ali
|Click here to view photo gallery|
Venue: Multipurpose Hall ;
The distribution schedule is as under:
|1||BS-4 Year/ BBA/ B. Sc. Agriculture||Monday, October 15, 2018|
M. A. / M. Sc (16 year of Education)
|Tuesday, October 16, 2018|
The selected students are hereby directed to provide these documents at the time of receiving laptop.
- Original CNIC
- 2 Copies of CNIC / B-Form
- Clearance Certificate (Affidavit)
- Result proof of claimed GPA/CGPA
- All the applicants who applied for admissions 2018-19 in MS/M. Phil are requested to deposit Rs. 500/- in Fee Collection Account No. 00720010044238650022 Allied Bank Limited Azmat Road Branch near Musharraf Water Plant D. G. Khan before appearing for the admission test.
- Applicant of M. Phil Zoology are requested to submit passed GAT test result on 18-09-2018 before 1:00 pm in the Department of Zoology, Ghazi University, DG Khan.
- All the students are hereby directed to pay their semester dues within stipulated time period and must bring his/her copy of NIC along with fee challan on the University bank fee collection point at Crush Hall City Campus, Ghazi University, Dera Ghazi Khan.
- Use only ball points to fill out the fee vouchers carefully by indicating student Name, Roll No., Class, Semester, Session and NIC no. etc.
- All the students are bound to submit the Computerized Digital Stamped original fee voucher after deposting his/her semester dues in the concerned department.
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Tufail, has been appointed for the post of Vice Chancellor, Ghazi University, Dera Ghazi Khan with immediate effect, for a period of four years.
The appointment has been made by order of the Governor Punjab / Chancellor, according to a notification issued by the Punjab Higher Education Department on 13-08-2018.
|Event date||21 Mar 2018|
|Event time||10:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Venue||Ghazi University, Dera Ghazi Khan|
|Organized By||Ghazi University Botanical Society|