- All the applicants who applied for admissions 2018-19 in MS/M. Phil are requested to deposit Rs. 500/- in Fee Collection Account No. 00720010044238650022 Allied Bank Limited Azmat Road Branch near Musharraf Water Plant D. G. Khan before appearing for the admission test.
- Applicant of M. Phil Zoology are requested to submit passed GAT test result on 18-09-2018 before 1:00 pm in the Department of Zoology, Ghazi University, DG Khan.
All the applicants who applied for admissions 2017 in MS/M. Phil are requested to deposit Rs. 500/- in Fee Collection Account No. 0010044238650022 Allied Bank Limited Azmat Road Branch near Musharraf Water Plant D. G. Khan before appearing for the admission test.
Note: ABL fee collection desk will be available at Department of Zoology (First floor)
Sports trials for admissions to various degree programs of the Ghazi University against sports seats during the current admission session will be held from 08-10-2018 to 10-10-2018.
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Iqbal
Dean, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
- Please bring the followings
with you while appearing in the sports trials. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to appear
in the trials and consequently you will not be considered for admission on sports basis.
Anybody whose name is missing, he/she must bring the followings and see the Sports
- Original sports certificates with two attested copies and CNIC Card or B Form
- Personal sports kits including uniform and sports gadgets. Nobody will be allowed to appear in the sports trials without sports kits.
|Sports Trails Schedule|
|Male||Badminton, Football, Vollyball and Athletics||09-10-2018||09:00 am|
|Female||Badminton, Athletics and Cricket||10-10-2018||09:00 am|