The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has allocated Special Quota scholarships for students who have passed Matriculation or Intermediate Examination held by Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) or Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) in 2017. These scholarships will be awarded to students fulfilling the following eligibility criteria:
- Scholarships are awarded under following categories:
- Orphan Children
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 - 4 (children of both serving and retired govt. servants are eligible)
- Children belonging to Minority religion
- Special Children
- Children of Civilian Martyred in Terrorist Attacks
- Should have at least 60% marks in Matriculation or Intermediate Examination conducted by Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) or Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE), Islamabad.
- Passed the above mentioned examination from government institutions, private registered institutions or as a private candidate.
- Only students of Federal Government and private institutions situated within geographical boundaries of Punjab are eligible for consideration of PEEF Scholarship.
- Secured admission in a regular educational institution as s full time student in the current academic year (2017-2018).
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the academic year 2017.
The complete applications in all respects may be submitted in the office of undersigned on or before 10-01-2018 for Intermediate Level, and 24-01-2018 for Graduation Level . Kindly notify to all departments accordingly.
Please visit the PEEF website for more details and to download application form:
Note: The students of F.A, F.Sc for Inter Level quota and students of BS/BBA/ B.Sc Agriculture can apply on Graduation Level quota.
For further information, please contact:
Dr. Javed Hassan Akhtar
Director, Financial Assistance Development